James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My outlook 13 will not open it. it comes up with the a

Customer Question

hello, my outlook 13 will not open it. it comes up with the a window which says cannot start Microsoft out look. cannot open the out look window. the set of folders cannot be opened. the information store could not be opened i am running window 10
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Karen, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which version of Windows are you using? Is it Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch? Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
window 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for that information.I will now send you a formal offer for a secure remote assistance. This way, I can directly check the problems and fix them while you watch on your screen. It will be safe as you will be watching everything on your screen, and it is a faster mode of help.Please accept it so that we can start the secure remote session.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i need help with a problem which i have told you about. and i would like you to tell and help me me to fix it, i do not want you to connect to my computer