Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I THINK i PERMANENTLY DELETED AN E-MAIL MAYBE MONTHS AGO.

Customer Question

i THINK i PERMANENTLY DELETED AN E-MAIL MAYBE MONTHS AGO.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: only want to find an email from one source.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Aol is my email provider @aol
explorer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
aol.com
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you there?
Just to be clear, you are saying that you use Internet Explorer as your email application and your email service is AOL, correct? Yes, I am here. After permanently deleting the email, there is absolutely no way to retrieve it. If it is still in your Trash folder, you may recover it; however, if it is not, there is no way to retrieve it.