Breland, Sr. IT Administrator
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional

I have only got my inbox in outlook everything else seems to

Customer Question

I have only got my inbox in outlook everything else seems to have just disappeared. Any suggestions welcome
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: 2 or 3 days
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well as I said I only have an inbox; there are no files or folders which there should be on the left. They have just disappeared along with my calendar. I seem to be able to look at sent items if I type this into the box at the top of my inbox
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't really know I am retired and am not an IT person so to speak
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today.Could you please tell me which version of Outlook you're using, if you happen to know?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Microsoft 365 Sorry
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
No problem. Thank you. One moment please.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi are you still with me?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
I am still here. I advise we do a remote session so I can see and troubleshoot the issues firsthand. Would this be acceptable?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
that's fine
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. Please click the following link and when prompted to run a client, please select "Run".
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Mike,Thanks for contacting me for your computer issue. If I can be of service again in the future, please feel free to ask. I hope you have a great day!
Expert:  Breland replied 5 months ago.
Hello Mike,If I have resolved your computer issue, please kindly accept the answer on this ticket. If not, I will not get paid for the ticket. Thank you very much!Breland