James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am unable to sent my email and I don't know where the

Customer Question

i am unable to sent my email and I don't know where the email app is to look for help
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Penny, welcome!Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Is this the first time you're using email with your Macbook?Would you like me to fix the problem remotely for you?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
let me try first give me clear instructions please
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=17454366-79f4-4dbb-bc48-986e34a5c3f8Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin