James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Not receiving emails from my Brighthouse Acct. It is synced

Customer Question

Not receiving emails from my Brighthouse Acct. It is synced to my gmail acct. And today showed authentication error to the brighthouse acct. Also cannot receive any email on my Samsung galaxy S tablet.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I checked on the computer (HP laptop Windows 10) it showed authentication error with (bkostrev@@tampabay.rr.com
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Just no emails on my tablet for about 3 weeks. Started to show up and then the email would disappear. Now none are getting thru.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo check, the email address you have the issue with is bkostrev@@tampabay.rr.com correct?