ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

Can I retrieve deleted trash emails from 2014 to current?

Customer Question

can I retrieve deleted trash emails from 2014 to current?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I need to access all emails that have been archived and/or deleted from my ipad, iphone and within my gmail account for***@******.***. How do I retrieve this?
Expert:  ChrisC replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer! If the e-mails were deleted more than 30 days ago, then they have been removed from the server and I'm afraid they will not be retrievable. If they were deleted less than 30 days ago, there's a possibility they can still be retrieved. Please see the following official Gmail article for more information: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/78353?hl=en You'll see that there's an option there to file a form with Gmail if necessary. That will send a request to their e-mail team and they'll attempt to retrieve the e-mails for you. I wish you luck, and let me know if you have any other questions on this! And before leaving this page, please remember to use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service so that I receive credit for assisting you.