Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I am locked out of my yahoo account. I cannot create a new

Customer Question

I am locked out of my yahoo account. I cannot create a new password
until you free up my entrance to email.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 9 months ago.
Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.I'm sorry about the issue.
Expert:  Sandy replied 9 months ago.
Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=35387f0a-0602-4b60-9eaf-1e3776c319e0 Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.
Expert:  Sandy replied 9 months ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Sandy replied 9 months ago.
if you do not want remote support offer, I will provide you the answer in the question and answer session. Please let me know once.
Expert:  Sandy replied 9 months ago.
Yahoo Account is locked out when a user enters wrong password ***** number of times or if someone hacks into the account and change the password. In this case, to prove your account ownership, I suggest you to fill out Yahoo recovery form and provide them your (Alternate)working email address as contact email address. Yahoo team will get back to on that email address. Please follow the steps given below: Click the link given below:Click MeUnder Topic- choose- Abuse and SpamUnder Sub-topic- choose-Got a message my account is deactivated .Click Email link under We're here to help! And fill out the details. Under Email address that you have access to *- Enter your alternate email ID which you're able to access now. Under detailed description, please tell them about the issue that you're not able to login, account is locked out. And create a request and then Yahoo team will get back to on your alternate email address. Yahoo do not provide any other option (like account locked out) to get back to their customer service deptt.. That is why we have to choose this option-Got a message my account is deactivated . If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****