James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Aol says my email has over 5000 messages. reason i had 1500

Customer Question

Aol says my email has over 5000 messages. For some reason i had 1500 new or red messages and now they say 20000 which seems to include all the deleted and old messages . They say open a folder but I can only move one at a time. I want to get my AOL working so need to move these folders . One at a time will take years . How do I move several thousand at a time . Also if I need help who do I call . The aol numbers I find all do not work
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?
Secure Remote support($9) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website