Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

When I tried to buy some chips on big fish payment would not

Customer Question

When I tried to buy some chips on big fish payment would not go through - why when nothin wrong with cc?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.I'm sorry about the issue. Big Fish Games does not request or receive specific information regarding declined transactions, and they encourage you to contact your bank directly for further assistance. Below are some reasons why your payment may have been declined.You may be trying to use a payment method Big Fish Games don't accept. Big Fish Games accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover Card, Diners Club (US residents only), JCB, SEPA, and Switch/Maestro. They also accept Bitcoin for game purchases, but not for recurring Game Club payments.PayPal payments are also accepted as long as a credit card is stored on file. This card will only be used as an alternate, in case the recurring PayPal transaction is unsuccessful.Your address or name does not match the address or name on file with the bank or credit card company.For security reasons, your bank or credit card company may have placed a temporary hold on your account. Please contact them directly to resolve the issue and try again.You are attempting to use a prepaid or reloadable card. Our system does not currently accept these cards for recurring charges, but they can be used as the alternate payment method for a PayPal account.Currently, the appropriate funds are not available to process the order. Please contact your bank or credit card company for more details.The security code (CVV) is incorrect. Please enter the last 3 digits located on the back of your card, or if you use American Express, enter the 4 digits located on the front. If you still need help, please submit a Customer Support ticket here: Click the link given below and fill out the required details. https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/ Or Send out an email to them at***@******.*** If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you, ***** *****