James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't get in my email to get the new password. This is a

Customer Question

I can't get in my email to get the new password. This is a new computer.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: How do I get into my email without the password ***** they are sending there. Everything wants the password.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I just got the computer a few hours ago.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what your email address is please? (Just the part after the @ sign.) Once I know that I can provide step by step directions to help you reset your password, or, if you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.