flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.

Why cant I get to my old portfolio? JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

why cant I get to my old portfolio?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I type in my user name and password'Then type in the 6 digit code from the phone you send me and it starts all over again ,Icant get any farther,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I type in https://www'daillfinance'com/portfolios/#/tracking?tabs
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If youd like, I can connect to your computer from here and figure out whats wrong with your browser / account directly.

We can accomplish that via a secure remote session, would you like to try that?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you require more money? Where is my email answer I paid for?
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

If youd like me to connect and fix the issue directly, on screen. ( Which is the most effective method)

Ive sent our screen sharing premium service offer to you, its very competitively priced.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was not satisfied with the results, I never receive an answer. Please do not charge me.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Ive been speaking to you.

And you are not responding to me. I cant answer your question, without you responding to what Ive asked you, or taking part in the conversation.

*unless you allowed a remote connection, but we would still need to communicate*

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have already put out $44 I don't want to pay you more money for a secure site.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 5 months ago.

what site are you having an issue with ?

it sounds like you are doing everything right up to the point where you get the code.

if you are trying to reset the password ***** should accept the code and go right to a place where you put in a new password.

does it give you any sort of message after you put in the code ?

sometimes they also have a captcha code you have to put in.

also those codes are time sensitive. they expire if you dont use them in a certain amount of time. if you have done it several times none of the old ones will work. if you think it didnt work and hit the button twice the first one will automatically be invalid when you hit the button for the second one.