James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Cant get on aol email with new user name and password

Customer Question

cant get on aol email with new user name and password
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this.We can either have a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I actually connect to the computer and work on the problem while you watch. If you'd rather not do that, we can continue to talk here, but please keep in mind that it takes time to type out my answers, so please don't be annoyed if my responses aren't instantaneous. I will need to ask a few questions and depending on your answers, I will walk you through the necessary steps to troubleshoot and fix your problem. Both options are 100% guaranteed. Remote is just a lot faster and easier in general. If you want SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE please accept the offer for PREMIUM SERVICES. If not please reply to me here and we will continue with a question and answer type conversation. Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
How are you trying to access your Aol email? Are you using a phone, tablet, or computer? Are you going to a browser and simply typing in, or ar are you using the AOL app to access email?