Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I am trying to purchase on-line but the email address that

Customer Question

hello, I am trying to purchase on-line but the email address that Paypal shows for my account is wrong. my email address is***@******.*** but when I enter it PayPal shows it as [email protected]
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What website are you trying to purchase from? Also, what browser are you using when you access paypal?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Firefox. Actually the pur chase amount is 36.01
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Ok, in firefox.. open a new tab.. Then, go to Does it automatically login to the mispelled account? If so, at the top right of paypal click logout. Then, type in the correct paypal email address and password. And then click login. That should log you into the correct account. Then, try again to complete the purchase using firefox. Will it go througth and utilize the correct paypal account now? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.