Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a Bellsouth account that is handled by AT&T and all

Customer Question

I have a Bellsouth account that is handled by AT&T and all my emails were lost while I was on my Iphone. Is there any way I can get them back?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you know the full name and password ***** the bellsouth email account? If so, dont tell it to me. But lets try a simple test. Use the safari or web browser on your ipad, ( or computer ), go to this link https://att.yahoo.com On that page, use your full bellsouth address and password ***** sign in. Can you see your emails still showing there? Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.