James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Good Afternoon, My email was hached and not taken care of

Customer Question

Good Afternoon, My email was hached and not taken care of however, I am no longer able to get emails and have not for over 24 hours. I would appreciate your support.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use? Is your email password ***** working?What's your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I see you didnt reply to the previous expert. If you are able to return to this page and view this answer, please send a reply and let me know you still need help. Thank you, *****