James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have Outlook office 2010 on my old laptop (I am on it now)

Customer Question

I have Outlook office 2010 on my old laptop (I am on it now) and I have tried to export Email to new laptop. The problem is that the old outlook was a company and had network administrators, and had expired and i only used as email. Now, I cannot syncin to new laptop.I was on phone for hours with outlook MS folks and they gave up.I am on webmail on new laptop to read messages. How can I get rid of the old outlook2010. The message on my new laptop was that My email address was in use.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 6 months ago.
Honestly speaking, I did not get you at all, do you mean you want to configure your email address with your new laptop, so that you can use the email program to access your emails, instead of accessing webmail ?