Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I had an iPhone 4s from Verizon. When the contract was

Customer Question

I had an iPhone 4s from Verizon. When the contract was finished I changed to Apple through AT&T my main problem is that my Verison phone number is ***** one in my new phone. I can't get my yahoo password ***** it insists on using my Verison on an I don't know how to change Ito was using the Verizon phone to check my email but I've lost that phone sand would like to use m f1. Zn
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe easiest method is to call the old number, see if someone answers, and explain the issue (in the event Verizon has already re-assigned the number out).Then run the password ***** and ask the new number owner for the code and use it.Once in, you can then update to the new phone number.Is this something you can attempt?Please let me know