James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Ive been trying to reset my password,someone got into it and

Customer Question

Ive been trying to reset my password,someone got into it and changed my password,ihave done everything that the google reset password ***** told me to do,put in another email like it said to do,said wait 24 hours,the email was sent but its saying does not recognize my email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. Have you filled out gmail recovery form and provide them a working gmail address to reply to you. If so, have you get any email on the alternate email address regarding lost email address?
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
I'm ready to provide you phone support for this issue. Please let me know. Thank you.