James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

After installing windows10 my gmail text does not show, only

Customer Question

after installing windows10 my gmail text does not show, only the heading shows when i click on the message.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you go to the google / gmail.com website to use email? Or do you use an email program, such as Microsoft Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Can you please click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on option All apps. Then scroll down, then click on Windows Accessories, then click on Internet Explorer. Then go to the website gmail.com in Internet Explorer and sign in your gmail email address if prompted. Then does your gmail email work fine in the Internet Explorer program?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,