James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I want my email which is***@******.*** I upgraded to windows

Customer Question

I want my email which is***@******.*** I upgraded to windows 10 lost my email account
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: frontier not yahoo
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: they want me to verify my name and account to check my mail but can,t find where to click into
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no don,t think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

How do you open this frontier email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.

Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today.

I'm sorry about the issue.

May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support($9) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website