James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Cannot reach JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

Cannot reach
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My son is unable to reach his hotmail account. He is visiting here in OKla from San Francisco. When I try to reach it on my computer it takes me immediately to my Outlook act which I cannot sign out of.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: There is info we must have on his phone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. There are a couple of ways that we can handle this issue. My I ask what browser you are using? For example, Google, Internet Explorer, Micrsoft Edge, Firefox?