Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Who called from(###) ###-####

Customer Question

Who called from(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hello! That telephone number appears to be a residential line belong to the Harrison family (Carol, Christen, and Gregory) in Ramsey, NJ. If you do not know these folks, it may have simply been a mis-dial.

I hope that helps!

Hello! It's been a bit since we chatted, but I wanted to make sure I had fully addressed your question? Please let me know!

Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hello again! It's been awhile since we chatted, and I wanted to follow up and make sure that the solution I provided adequately answered your question? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you!