James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I want to access my windows 9, e-mail...windows 10 has begun

Customer Question

I want to access my windows 9, e-mail...windows 10 has begun to
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I seem unable to access my original e-mail account...could you help?
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: when are you going to help me?
JA: I'm trying to find the right Email Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Are you still there?
JA: No. I'm the Email Technician's Assistant.
Customer: Well, are there any e-mail technicians available?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?Secure Remote support($19) can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
If you do not want remote support, I will help you in the question or answer session or provide you phone support. Please reply back to me at the box given below.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm ready to help you with this issue. Please tell me about your email service provider. Gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other. Please reply back to me. Thank you.