James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am trying to install theVirtualPilot3D installer without

Customer Question

I am trying to install theVirtualPilot3D installer without success.
Can you help
Category: Email
Expert:  swmcdonnell replied 9 months ago.
Hi there, my name is***** happens when you try to install it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When loading the first DVD of 4 it opens a window with several files among which is the VirtualPilot3DInstaller application.
When clicking on the file, after a very long time, a small window comes up with the message: " Please wait while setup is loading - verifying installer 66%". Then it stands like that for a very, very long time and eventually a new window with an error message appears stating: Installer integrity has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy. More information at http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS-Error. They the give you websites (sevenforums.com/tutorials.11841-run-adminsitrator.html) to go for help and one of them directs you to download a program from reimageplus .com for PC repair. I am very apprehensive to to this because after the subscription period somehow you PC goes slower and slower and you are practically forced to continue with this. I trust you will be able to help me with this.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would also like to know whether this is a one time payment of $30 and not a subscription for $30 very month.
It sounds to me like the DVD is somehow damaged or has a bad spot on it.You can try wiping the DVD with a soft cloth in case there is some dust or something on it and trying it again. But if that doesn't work, I'm sorry to say you're going to have to return the DVDs and get a new set that works.