Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

The error message is "sorry we can't open",or something like

Customer Question

the error message is "sorry we can't open",or something like that, "try again later". I have windows 10 on my system. Not really sure I like it ,but it is faster and I guess more intuitive.
I shut the system down over night and this morning I can access my e-mails.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please are you accessing your emails via your internet browser?and which browser are you using? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well, I now have access to my e-mail, but
who knows how long that will last, I have windows 10, which I have had problems with before.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.
Ok there where issues with the mail system for some time as they are upgrading to the new outlook, it will have been this.But I will mark the question to never close, so if the problem does return, just let me know here, this is no problem, at any time.If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you