James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I forgot my password ***** would like to know how to obtain it

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did the process to have it sent to my email but nothing was ever sent
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what email account you are having this password ***** with? Is it Yahoo Mail? Gmail? AOL? Hotmail? or others?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess