James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I would liked to use aol as my home page JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I would liked to use aol as my home page
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just brought a new computer and I would like to have Aol as my home page
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new computer?What's your internet browser program, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,