James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Forgot email password ***** phone help

Customer Question

Forgot email password ***** phone help
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
I'd be happy to give you a call and help you with this. A phone call is considered to be a premium service. Once you accept the offer, your phone number will be displayed and I can give you a call. It's completely optional, but I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site.