James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I just wanted to know if the email address I'm trying to

Customer Question

Hi! I just wanted to know if the email address I'm trying to email is correct & active
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have emailed this email address but not got a reply for months
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Sorry, not sure what you mean?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am there are couple of websites that can help you to check whether the email address is correct but cannot check whether its active but if the email address you are sending is not active you will get a mail delivery failure report.Have you tried sending the email,if so what is the result?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until this gets fixed. May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.