James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I require information on how to unblock my Mozilla Thunderbird

Customer Question

I require information on how to unblock my Mozilla Thunderbird email programme, It is curently locked in the - I am sorry but I am getting too confused with my situation and feel it necessary to cancel my request, Please accept my apology. Les Baker
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with thunderbird. Click on the remote link and run Secure Remote AssistanceAfter you click on the link given above it will open a page click on the green "I Agree" button.Download and run the Elsinore screen connect.Allow it to install and let it be opened.