flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

Can you delete an g-email account and it's content without

Customer Question

can you delete an g-email account and it's content without any problems?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to sign in that gmail email address?What happens when you try to delete that gmail account?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no, that isn't my account but has data that seriously can hurt my privacy. i just have an email address
Whose gmail account does that belong to?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
someone i used to be in a relationship with, that account was used only for our private communication. now someone cracked password, and owner cannot fix it, and our privacy is at high risk.
Have you tried anything at the gmail.com website in order to recover that gmail account first?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes, but it is impossible. we need someone who can literally by using email address and with IT expertise discreetly delete account and all of its content for good.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is someone going to take me forward now?
Expert:  Byron replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Do you currently have access to the account?
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 6 months ago.
The lost password ***** are about the only way to get that account back easily and discreetly some providers will block an account if you report that it is theft of your identity. Unfortunately gmail does not do that easily.If you report it as identity theft to the internet crime complaint center though they will get gmail to block or delete it. But they are a government agency connected with the FBI. So whether you want to use them or not depends on whether it was just embarrassing personal information in there or there was something illegal being spoken about. This is their link to put in a complaint about it though https://support.google.com/mail/answer/190735?hl=en