Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I have a playstation3 and no longer use my old email address.

Customer Question

I have a playstation3 and no longer use my old email address. How do I reset my email address?
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.You can login to the PlayStation Network with the old email address login and change the email ID on the Accounts Management menu. After you enter the new email a confirmation email will be sent to the new email address. Once the confirmation email has been received and you verify from that email account, a the login ID of the PlayStation network account will show the new ID.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Do you need more help?