James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have an Outlook e-mail I want to delete but, and it keeps

Customer Question

I have an Outlook e-mail I want to delete but, and it keeps popping up with the one I do want. [email protected] is the email I want deleted. ***@******.*** is the primary one I want to use for everything. I already chatted with Microsoft and they thought they had it figured out but it isn't. It's like there intertwined and I can never get the right password ***** even if I had just changed it. Every place like Store, says I have the wrong password ***** e-mail address. I'm hoping maybe you can fix this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Where do you see it popping up?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin