Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Need help setting up a gmail email account and transfer of

Customer Question

Need help setting up a gmail email account and transfer of information from comcast. Currently have a dropbox but this would be for personal and business combined. Would like business name in email address.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Barbara, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in doing all your desired email setup while you watch on your screen?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess