James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

The Geek Squad moved my Windows Live Mail to my new computer.

Customer Question

The Geek Squad moved my Windows Live Mail to my new computer. I have a mail and a mail. It really doesn't work at all, now. At one point it was receiving new mail but the contacts have skype contacts now and not the many contacts I had before Also - it says I am signed in to my account but when I try to send it asks for a password. It won't accept what I put in but when I try to make a new password ***** gives me the microsoft password ***** I have changed that twice now but Live Mail still seems to want yet another password. When I try to get the inbox for Live Mail it says it is synchronizing Live mail and I should check back later. It has been more than 24 hours that way.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Elaine, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,