Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.

Hoping you can help me. My name is

Customer Question

Hoping you can help me. My name is***** and my email address is [email protected] I think it may be approx 8-10 months since I haven't been able to access my account. I have unfortunately forgotten my password ***** have tried so many possible ones but with no luck. I have tried the remember/retrieve password ***** too and the backup email for my account currently belongs to my ex wife plus a little ashamed to admit I also failed the questionnaire about myself. I would be happy to provide you my details as proof of identity in order for you to be able to help me accessing my account again? Thanks
Category: Email
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are u able to send the email to this account please?***@******.***
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Please go through the process again for the questionnaire. This time only answer the questions you are sure of. For example if it asks you for billing information and you never added billing information (most people do not) then just leave it blank. You do not need to answer all of the questions, leave blank what you don't know and fill in what you do know but try not to just take wild guesses. You should not have to answer every question asked. You may need to try this a few times until you can get it right. But remember it is really about how much correct information you can submit so skip the questions you do not know the answer to. Give that a try and let me know if you still need help. Thanks,Chris