Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

Sandy, thank you help, and I apologize

Customer Question

Sandy, thank you for your help, and I apologize for taking so long to rate you. I was trying to find a way to ask you: what is my new password? By the way, each of my four sons has a degree in computing, so I can sympathize when some idiot like me gets herself in a knot, receives your help (very quickly, by the way) and then apparently refuses to pay. I was delighted to see the familiar screen back again in such a short time. But please, what should I do if Google ever asks me for my password *****?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm glad to know that is fixed now.If you face any issue with password, the best thing is to reset the password ***** visiting email service provider website and clicking Forgot my password ***** Need Help section. Also, I appreciate that your all sons are well qualified. If you face any issue, please reply back to me anytime. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Sandy replied 5 months ago.
Hi,I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you, ***** *****