James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot access my account. Changed my password ***** and still

Customer Question

I cannot access my account. Changed my password ***** and still can't access my account. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.What is the error message you get when you try to login using the changed password?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.
Sir/Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know when account you are unable to access is it the Gmail.What have you tried so far to get into the account.When was the last time you were able to login just fine?