James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have been trying to establish a password ***** a service with

Customer Question

I have been trying to establish a password ***** a service with Equifax. Every time I try to reach the screen to which they direct me I get the message "Safari can't verify the identity of the website and the certificate is labeled "this certificate was signed by an untrusted issuer" I don't go any furher for fear the site is being hacked. They tell me there is an adjustment that needs to be made at Safari. Where am I and how do I proceed?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.
It looks like your Mac OS X and Safari is out-dated. Your best option is to use Google Chrome. I can remote into your system to set this up for you. Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes, whatever will get me the service, as long as it doesn't cost a fortune.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.