James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Why are we forced to switch to windows 10 & change our email

Customer Question

Why are we forced to switch to windows 10 & change our email screen name & password ?????I have done so & cannot receive any E mails since !!!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign in with your old gmail email address? Is there any error or message?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was using aol as my carrier but now when I try to log on it states that is no longer available
Do you mean your aol email address is not working at the aol.com website?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0a034b29-35c0-408c-9a4f-29f0ec651443, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason