James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My yahoo email no longer allows me to send mail.

Customer Question

My yahoo email no longer allows me to send mail. There is no button to click! I got it back once, but then it disappeared again, and I can get no help from them.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no thanks - I don't feel able to do that. I will have to wait until I can get somebody here.
I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you as this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I can provide written instructions. Before providing written instructions, please let me know the followings:1. Is there any error or message?2. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?3. What is the email program you use for your yahoo email, such as Internet Explorer, Outlook, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have windows 8 I believe, Internet Explorer. I do not get any message or error signal. I have seen many messages about this problem online, but nobody has satisfactorily answered or given a solution. I tried to communicate with yahoo mail, but they gave me those codes to type in, which I did repeatedly, but they also said it was wrong. It was not wrong, I have typed in those kinds of codes before. I am uneasy about the remote support as I have difficulty talking on the phone, but will have to give it a try as I can't think of anything else to try. I set up a Gmail account, and it also does not allow me to send mail.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am also upset because I did not actually have an online session with anyone yet, but my credit card has been charged the entire $50.
I'm sorry. I was waiting for you, but you were not available yesterday nor the day before. I was not available when you replied back, but I'm available now. I will always respond / email back to you whenever I'm at my computer. Also, your deposit is fully refundable if you are not satisfied at the end.- We do not need to talk on the phone. I can connect remotely to your computer and fix your email issue. Are you available now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, so I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=03ffdfac-c5b7-4609-ba1a-8c7736dc59db, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/hx2cdpu2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'll try it. Only have about ten minutes now, but let's try.
OK, and if we do not finish; we can continue later or tomorrow or whenever you are available.1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/hx2cdpu2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Why am I asked to accept this offer? My credit card has already been charged $50
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
And I went to the downloads and there was nothing there from you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to go now. I'll try again tomorrow.
What happens when you click on the website below?http://tinyurl.com/hx2cdpu, what does it show? Do you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client showing at the bottom?OK, please reply back tomorrow to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have not received an answer from you about why I was asked to accept an offer when my credit card has already been charged. I no longer need any help, and since I never had an actual session with you, I expect my $45 to be refunded. I understand that the initial $5 is not refundable. Thank you. Carol
I'm sorry. It is $5 extra for direct remote support, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. I can waive it for you. I'm trying to help you, but it looks like you could not follow my steps. Can you please do the following steps, so I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly for you:1. Click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/hx2cdpu2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry, I didn't make it clear -- my issue was resolved by my granddaughter. Thanks for getting my refund for me.
You're welcome. Great. I was waiting for you, so I could fix your email issue for you. But I'm glad you got it working now. If you need help with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. This is being cancelled. Thank you for the update.