Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

My ex girlfriend changed my iTunes on my I phone to her email

Customer Question

My ex girlfriend changed my iTunes on my I phone to her email how do I change it back to mine?
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. Do you know the password ***** her iTunes?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
okay, follow these steps please> On the iPhone go to Settings, then tap on iTunes & Apps, then tap on her Apple ID email name , then tap on Sign Out, then tap on Sign In, then Sign In with your iTunes account.
Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My Apple ID is already set to my email adress it's still not working
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I go to update my apps her email still pops up!
okay, that is the iCloud account. You will need her password ***** that. If you can t get the password ***** can try a factory reset on the iPhone.Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device. ...Scroll down and tap Sign Out.Tap Sign Out again to confirm. ...Choose Keep on My iPhone or Delete from My iPhone when you're asked what you want to do with your iCloud data.Enter her password ***** sign out.Go to Settings > iCloud and enter your Apple ID and password.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not have and can not get her password
okay, try this please>Tap Settings, then General. Scroll down until you see Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I went to I cloud and it's already set to my e mail
okay, tap sign out and then sign back in, then go to settings, reset, reset all settings. When you reset settings it does not affect the data. That should get it working properly.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I try to sighn out it say delete coconut and data will be erased from the phone
okay, is that your account or hers?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Originally it was mine but she changed it to hers
okay, you will need to sign out of that account.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It doesn't give me that option my email is all that is showing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Still not working try to update apps but her email still pops up
okay, follow these steps>Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device. If you see the option to sign in, you can change your Apple ID now.Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again to confirm. Choose Keep on My iPhone or Delete from My iPhone when you're asked what you want to do with your iCloud data. Enter your password ***** sign out. Go to Settings > iCloud and enter your Apple ID and password.Tap Sign In.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have done all that and it is still not working I can not update anything
okay, you will need to do the erase all content and settings, then set the iPhone up as new with your Apple ID.Tap Settings, then General. Scroll down until you see Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already tried that and it still isn't working
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That why I'm on here with you
okay, there must be an issue with the apple id.What is the apple id email that shows now when you go to iCloud on the iPhone?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My email shows up when I go anywhere but when i try to update anything hers shows up how do I get rid of her once and for all?
what is your apple id?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.***
okay, what is the one that pops up when you try an update?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.***
okay, I can check your apple account and see if that email is connected in any way to your id. What is the password ***** your apple id?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
RaiderS1963
okay, thank you.Can you answer these security questions?What is the name of the first beach you visited?What is the first name of your best friend in high school?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Stinson beach bob
okay, one of those answers were incorrect.What is your dream job?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Helicopter piolot
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's been so long since I answered these
Will it be okay if I erase the device for you and then you can sign back in with the Apple ID?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Erase what device? And what would be erased
everything from your iPhone.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No that's not a good idea at all
okay,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is it possible that she could have installed apps to my phone from her account and that's why I keep getting her Apple ID when I try to update them and if so all I have to do is erase those particular apps and then download them from my account?
yes, that may be possible.You can try deleting those apps and then see if the issue exist. If you have everything backed up on iCloud I would suggest the factory restore. That would eliminate any thing being connected to her account.Is your current location at Real Rd. ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I believe I just erased I cloud data per your instructions I'm not a computer guy not real savy with this cyber junk but trying to expand my horizons us know the old dog learning new tricks
okay, you should go through the initial activation next.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't lose my contacts or my music I have the apps that are requesting updates I can live without so no I do not want to rest set My Phone to factory
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My contacts are mostly work related I do not know much about I cloud so I wouldn't even know how to back them up
okay,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I guess you cant help me but thanks for trying
your welcome!