Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years

How do I remove email account from Thunderbird/ I can not

Customer Question

How do I remove email account from Thunderbird/ I can not find a way to delete one of my accounts.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Please do the following to remove your desired email account from Thunderbird:Open ThunderbirdClick on Tools menu, then click on Account Settings. If you do not see the menu bar, then you cannot find the Tools menu. So you need to press the ALT key on your keyboard to reveal the menu. Then click on Tools then click on Account Settings.Please check my screenshot in the link below: In the Account Settings dialog box, you shall see the list of your email accounts there including the one you want to delete.Click on the email account that you want to delete to select it, then in the Accounts Action button, click on it then click on Remove AccountPlease see screen shot link below: I hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess