Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

JESSE, I was getting the same error issue ... It looks

Customer Question

Hi JESSE,
I was getting the same error issue ... It looks like My email has been erased by yahoo completely . Is that possible ? When I try to login it says the user doesn't exists. When people send me emails it says error 554 . What do I do? Help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello Lee and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like to wait for Jesse or do you need immediate help with this?Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Immediate help please ! That is the message that people get when they send me an email. I tried to email myself too. "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:    *****@******.***Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain yahoo.com by mta5.am0.yahoodns.net. [98.136.217.203].The error that the other server returned was:
554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (*****@******.***) [-5] - mta1416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I went on yahoo support ... No answer there. I tired to log in to my account it says it doesn't exsist. I tired to re set an account using my email it says it exists in the system ? How is that possible ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It has nothing to do with my device .. I tried it from a friend's computer too. I put in the email address on yahoo and it says it doesn't exist ? It's like yahoo erased my account ? How do I fix it?
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
That's quite strange, Lee.The account does seem to exist and I just sent you an email and got the same error.Perhaps we need to log into the account and have a look to see what's going on.Are you currently on a computer? If so, it would be best we do a remote support session so we can get this going.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't login to the account . I will take a picture for you . One second
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
It exists but it appears to be disabled.Had you tried deleting it recently?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No. Didn't touched it .
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
See the image when I try to login
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
The way we can see it exists is if you go here:https://login.yahoo.com/account/create?.lang=en-USAnd try creating an account with that username, it will tell you it's taken.That's a clear indication it was recently deleted or that Yahoo decided to disable it due to some sort of spam.Sometimes the spam bot gets confused and bans regular accounts in which case you need to contact Yahoo with their contact form.
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Using Yahoo to send out mail letters is also considered as spam unless you have a business account - is that something you'd do?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried to create a new account it says it's taken. What do you mean by mail letters ? How do I turn it into business account ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How can they just delete it ?
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Right now you need to have the account re-enabled, then you can think about making it a business account and yes since it's a free service they can simply delete it without telling you why.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I contact yahoo?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I get the account re enable ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is mail letters ?
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
You need to contact them directly using this link:https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&y=PROD_ACCT&locale=en_US&crumb=3mlTP9gdKYW#From there, click on:Abuse and spam > Got a message-my account is deactivatedThen click on Email and fill in the form.
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Mail letters are regular emails sent out to customers if you're using the email account for business or marketing purposes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there no way to fix it without emailing them ? Is business emails not allowed ? Im confused
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
They don't have a contact number as they have 800 million active users for a free service so it would be impractical to have the amount of customer support they'd need for that number of users.The only way to contact them and get the account re-activated is through the link I gave you - they take 24 - 72 hours to respond and may be able to tell you why it was disabled in the first place.I'd suggest offering to send ID and anything they want to verify who you are and ask them if they can make it a business account for you.Business emails are allowed, just not in higher quantities.As we don't know the reason they disabled it I cannot tell you exactly if it was that but it usually is related to their spam bot flagging you as spam.Keep me updated!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wrote to them twice both times it sends me this which friend help as I tried all.Hello Lee,Thank you for contacting Yahoo.
Yahoo proudly offers help channels where you can find answers to many of your technical questions. While direct email support for Yahoo Account's isn't available, I think you'll find our other resources helpful.Self help - Troubleshooting steps, how-to articles, and general info: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=home&locale=en_US
Self guided password ***** - To recover your forgotten password: https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?
Community-based support - To search for and ask questions answered by the Yahoo community: https://forums.yahoo.net
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What do I do ?
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lee,That looks like a confirmation email - they take up to 72 hours to get back to you with a human response.Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They never responded. Can you help me fix my problem ? My account is still blocked
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Did you put an email address you have access to for them to respond to?They do respond eventually - sometimes they take longer than other times but they respond.Just make sure you put an email address you can actually access to read their reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes I did. No respond it's been almost a week
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Send another email - I sent them one on your behalf and couldn't do it because my IP address didn't match the usual login location - try it again from your end. It's the only thing you can do.