James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Is it possible to unlock outlook email ????

Customer Question

is it possible to unlock outlook email for me????
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Expert:  rafalima87 replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you, are you available to do a remote login so I can help you?

Do you still need help?

Expert:  jinsmn replied 6 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins