James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I was using Incredimail as my email box that gets the mail

Customer Question

I was using Incredimail as my email box that gets the mail from my address. I now have a problem with them and they suggest I try to get Windows Live to work. Well it too does not work. I want to switch from Incredimail to Windows Live, but have the same problem. I am using Windows 7 pro and am unable to connect with Windows Live. I now have to go directly to the Comcast website to use my email account. The setup is with incoming POP3 address and as the outgoing mail address. When I press send/receive messages I get an
error msg: 0x80004005. Any suggestions?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason