Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

On Thuderbird my left hand column disappeared - inbox - sent

Customer Question

on Thuderbird my left hand column disappeared - inbox - sent mail - etc - how do I restore it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today. The column is still there. This happens quite frequently with Thunderbird. Hover your mouse icon near the part of the Thunderbird window, just about 1/2 of one centimeter from the very left of the Thunderbird window. When you do this, the mouse icon will turn into two horizontal arrows. When you see the new mouse icon, click the mouse button down, move it to the right, and then let go of the button. Doing so, will bring your left hand column back. I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.Thank you again, - Jason P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page. In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"My Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com