Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have misplaced my iPhone. How do I find it?

Customer Question

I have misplaced my iPhone.
How do I find it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.
Hi, You can use iCloud.com to find your iPhone or the latest location of the phone that was detected. Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#findSign into your iCloud accountIt will bring up your iPhone location. If you click on the green dot, then I icon, you can have it play a sound, enter lost mode, or erase the iPhone. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.