James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I think I have this email username, "*****@******.***". But

Customer Question

I think I have this email username, "*****@******.***". But I can't get through the maze of questions because I can't recall that information. If this is my account, can you help me recover it? Here is my personal information:
Roger Rhoades
9511 W 122nd St
Overland Park, KS 66213 (###) ###-####or(###) ###-####
I have another account,***@******.***
Thanks,
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Roger, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can yu please tell me WHEN was the last time that you were able to access this "roling" email account?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Roger,Do you remember having an email address in this format below?a*** @ poi*******.org
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Jess, I do not remember when I was last able to access this account. No I do not remember ever having an email address in the format a*** @ poi*******.org. What is this format?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Roger,Thank you for writing back. The email address was just masked, but can you remember ever having an email account ending with something link @poi*******.org?I am just asking because this email address could belong to other person originally since the information in there are not familiar to you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Jess,
This is going nowhere! I've been through all this on Google's website. You have not provided me any meaningful assistance. I do not want to continue this process. I want you to discontinue this effort and I want you to make no further charges on my credit card, now or in the future.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Roger,I am very sorry if I was not able to help you with this. The process I described to you is the only way you can recover your account.You have placed a deposit and you have the option to use it for future questions or to get a refund. Here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess