Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

My quicken 2015 was updated this morning and then wanted to

Customer Question

My quicken 2015 was updated this morning and then wanted to know my password ***** was fine but you have the wrong email address appearing on my account. How do I correct that without having to pay $149.00 for your customer service to correct it. If there is a charge I will discontinue using Quicken and pay my bills through my bank.
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sharron! We are not Intuit (Quicken), but I nevertheless have an answer to your question. To update the email address associated with your Quicken account, you will want to submit the form you'll find here: is no charge made by Intuit for that update.I hope that helps!